I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Saturday, January 15, 2011

"Things that My Friends need to know About Me"

"Happy FamilY Forever"


    
 ..i not beautiful but..i nice girl...

Assalammualaikum.. Hye all my friends :)..I am a Malay girl. My name is 
SITI HASHIMAH BINTI JOHAN. You all can call me SHIMA @ EKIN.. ;-). I am 20 years old.. My birthday at 10 April 1991. I live at 1536 Blok 19 Felda Tunggal,81900 Kota Tinggi,Johor.. Things that my friends need to know about me. My favorute food is chiken rice,dunkin' donuts & spicy cook.. Beside that,during free time i will watching in cinema. I like film about 'Loving story'. Pink colour it's my favorute colour because it's very beautiful. Of all the lesson,i am interested two subject which are mathematic and english language but,,i slow in english writing and grammer :(... Furthemore,i love my family because they very sporting. They can do to me smile and joking:).. I like them a very much!! 

I hope one day,i will become succes bussineswomen because i like bussines very much for the my future...


...shima@ekin...

..mummy and daddy..


...Deknor,me,and sis...

                            ..Important About me!!!

                            ....I like eat..                                 
                        ...i like sleep..
                                  ...i love study :)...
                                  ...i never forget to pray...
                                        ...i love to be friends with somebody...
                                            ...i am humble person...
                                     ...i like about "LOVE"...
                                   ...i also love evergreen song...  
                         ...a women who is easily easily upset and cry easily..
                                    ...I'AM NOT BEAUTIFUL BUT I NICE GIRL :)...
                               ...I HOPE ONE DAY I CAN SUCCES IN MY LIFE..

                                                                


                                                      






                                                       

1 comment:

  1. you are very nice. so i like you. please please please contact me

    ReplyDelete