I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

'"MY ADMIRE...MY LOVE"



                                        
                      Before i start with are "HAPPY STORY" i want touch a bit story about sad story...is not more sad but i still want to share this story with you all...for information before i going to KPM..I already has been study at Mahsa College as Nursing student..but i quit haifway..sad or not..emm i want share about MY ADMIRE..MY LOVE to you all...:)  

I start know Hafiz at restorants,he work at there. I start to write letter and give him. 
JUST READ DON'T LAUGH...



                                 
                                                              ...sweet love...




Dear Hafiz,
          
            Asalammualaikum,hye my admire :)..i hope you always fine.It is very important for me to express to you how much you really mean to me. Iwish i could do this in person while holding you in my arms and gazing into your eyes. Emm,i would like to know you more closely. First i saw you ,i was impressed with the way you talk,you walk and most importantly your face is so cute. I hope you willing to be friends with me.. 
This love poem just for you..:)

                  Be with the one that makes you happy,
The one that makes you smile,
The one that makes you laugh,
And each day worth while,
Live life for the moment,
Try hard to make it last,
Because life is no short,
It goes by so fast,
So when you find love,
Don't let it slip away,
Hold it forever,
And cherish it each day,
As long as you are happy,
That is what you should do,
Love that someone and let them know,
Before your life through.


LOVE ALWAYS:
 ..i not beautiful but..i nice girl..




Now,our relationship nearly 2 years, so i hope, we' true love will happy now and forever..



Mohammad Hafiz Mansor
Siti Hashimah Johan
...memory at KEDAH..
"sweet couple forever"

No comments:

Post a Comment