I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

"My Dream Spouse"

  
     He must have very good physical appearance. He must handsome and smart boy. He have a pair of beautiful eyes and sharp nose. In addition, he also have Arab looks. He have dark but sweet skin. Plus, he is medium boy for he is not too fat and not too thin. Therefore, he must also Mohawks hair style because i like hair style. I would say my dream spouse is a cute boy.


       He should have hobbies and ability that. He also like to sing for me such as are romantics song. He is Muslim, responsible and containing his wife and children. Besides that, he must good cooking and ability to speak Malay and English languages. He is very strong and loves fonding his wife forever.


        My Dream Spouse should have a great attitude .More important he must rich and generously. After that, he  have the properties honest,positive think and reliable in all problem. In addition, he is kind hearted with my family,me and respect  all people.I like my dream spouse is clothing long sleeve and T-shirt. He must loves fonding his wife and no smoking.

No comments:

Post a Comment